Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Good behaviour
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 17:34:05 -0000

Not wanting to keep what is a really non-Leica thread going...

Martin, you are absolutely correct when you describe publically posting
private Emails as "Mummy! Mummy! So and so took my spade!" behavior which
says as much about the poster as the postee - and I say this having myself
once engaged in just such behavior :-) - however...

Before putting on a smiley face to those on a public list while visciously
trashing someone "off-list," one would do well to remember the oft profered
excellent advice...

..."Don't ever put anything in writing you wouldn't want to see reprinted on
the front page of the New York Times."

:-)

B. D.