Subject: [Leica] M6 Black Lacquer Availability
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 23:59:49 -0800

After following the LUG threads about how Leica couldn't produce the R8
motordrive or 90 APOs to meet demand, it was refreshing to see the
actual subject in a retail store so soon after its introduction. This is
just a few weeks since I heard about this animal.  It's still available
I think - at Keeble and Schucat, Palo Alto, CA.  (650) 327-8996. Jeff
Alford was the sales person who showed it to me. You could ask for him
if you're interested in buying it.