Subject: [Leica] Question re. R lenses
From: Tllomag@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:50:26 EST

Hi all,I have a question concerning the use of 2 cam lenses on a Leica R4 (I just purchased one and I am new the R line).  I assume it can be mounted, but what I would like to know is what camera functionality do I lose.  Can the lens be used in any mode for metering except using the stop-down method, i.e., can I use the manual or aperature modes?  Thanks for any help.
Regards, Tom