Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 Classic and 90mm Summicron APO
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:32:10 -0800

It really depends on how good your eyes are.  I'm fortunate to have 20/10
vision, uncorrected, at age 39 (hope it lasts!).  While I normally use the
.85x body with the 90 APO Summicron ASPH, I am able to focus it accurately
with the .72x body.  I also use the 90mm Elmarit-M on a Leica CL and can
focus it accurately, even with that camera's small RF base length.

- --Jim