Subject: RE: [Leica] Popular Photography Leica lens tests Jan.2000
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 10:48:31 -0800

Gee, I thought we had all dismissed the credibility of Pop Photo's lens
tests.  We certainly do so whenever they give a Leica product a poor review.
Why should we care that they've given these three lenses a great review?

I don't pay attention to this stuff any more.  I use the Leica gear...and
get the results I want.  That's enough for me!

Now let's put down the mags, get out there and MAKE PHOTOGRAPHS!   ;-)

- --Jim