Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geographic Millennium Special
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:38:05 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 06/01/00 00:12:57 Paris, Madrid, jblack@ambio.net a
écrit :

<< Has anyone looked at the new Nat Geo Jan 2000 Millennium Special edition
at the 3rd page "On Assignment" where the fellow in the gag indian photo
setup has what seems to be an M6 with a newer 21/24/28/35 lens and shade?
These two guys are Tim Brooks and Tomasz Tomaszewski who did one of the
perennial "Across America" urban and rural street photo layouts for this
issue.  I haven't read the article yet but they have some good pix starting
on page 52.  Suppose they were taken with a Leica M?  Who says working pjs
don't use Leica rangefinders any more.

 Anyone know these fellows?

 JB >>

At www.nationalgeografic.com they say they use Leica rangfinders .
This really warms my heart since the pics are all so nice...
Regards
Jo GOODTIMES