Subject: Re: [Leica] French Lugger
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:38:04 EST

Salut Simon. Glad you're on the LUG again.
Hopefully I survived to the different problems the world had to encounter
last year .
I'm just wondering were you can get your 35 fixed . Can you tell us how that
mildew appeared in it ; was it there when you bought it ?
Maybe you could try L'ATELIER 102 in Paris . It's a few doors away from La
Maison du Leica ; I even think they work together .
I still have my small problem on the M6 : it triggers the flash even when I
cock the shutter .  I haven't decided myself yet to get it fixed since it's
only a small PB and I don't use the flash so much.
A few months ago , I took my M6 and M4 to Djibouti for a while ( I had an
assignement there ) . Despite the huge temp. and the very damp air ( more
than 90% is common with 40° c ) , These tools didn't show any PB.
In addition ,  they were very well accepted as " old non aggressive cameras "
by the local people .

I recently bought a nice  15mm cosina from La Maison du Leica . Price : 2960
FF , taxes and shipping included .
This block at La Maison du Leica is quite a nice guy but seemed " overtasked
" during the christmas period .
He took a long time to ship that damn 15 .
I haven't tested it yet , I received it yesterday .
Let us informed of your fixing please .
Regards to All.
Jo GOODTIMES.