Subject: [Leica] Pro or no
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:51:42 -0800

Thanks to all who have contributed to the very compelling discussion of
photography as a profession. I don't know that any discussion thread I've
read on this list over the past year or so has been as informative -- not
because of the advice or details of the contributions, but because so many
people spoke from their experience with candor and passion. Hats off to
those who ply their trade with camera in hand and share their knowledge on
this list.

- --Gib