Subject: Re: [Leica] Tripod myth
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 12:30:26 -0400

Claes,
Yes, same thing with my Eclair NPR, I now use an O'Conner 50 head (for those
who don't know the 50 is for a camera weighing 50 pounds, the NPR dripping
wet is about 20 pounds) with beefy Birns & Sawyer wood legs. I have a friend
who uses a O'Conner 100 for his NPR. When using a Nikon with a long tele I
use a Miller Jr head (20 pound camera) with wood legs. But, I have no tripod
for my Leicas.
Steve
Annapolis