Subject: Re: [Leica] Words in my mouth
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 12:26:17 +0300

Mike Johnston wrote:

> going to conflict with some of us photographers of some experience
> here.
> <<<
>
> WHO'S being the dogmatic iconoclast laying down the law?!? I'm merely
> saying that it doesn't make a damn bit of difference to your pictures
> what your tripod legs are made of! How does that make me a dog or an
> icon or anything or the sort?

I say you have this strongest of urges to be in the center of attention.
This causes that rebel yell without a cause of yours. You also like to
pull all the threads in the groups your way (very possessive!), by
renaming them. I bet you carved and painted "Mikey was here" all over
the trees and walls in your neighborhood when you were a kid.

It's kinda touching, though.

> Woof,

As long as you don't bite....

Bernard :-)

PS    As to Mark, the self proclaimed king of <something>, how can you
place "dogmatic" and "iconoclast" right together....? Those are
opposites.