Subject: Re: [Leica] Words in my mouth
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 15:34:53 -0600

HEY LUGGERS,

>Mike Johnston wrote:
[snip]

>> WHO'S being the dogmatic iconoclast laying down the law?!? I'm merely

Lets not start this kind of thing again.  I don't care who said what first
to whom - lets just not answer it - at least on on the Lug!!

(I am not being judgmental about where this started or who started it - I
don't care The personal stuff doesn't belong on the list.  Yes, I remember,
many years ago, I was responsible for some it and I was wrong)

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX