Subject: [Leica] was:Oh, yeah/ now heli & tripod
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:10:02 -0800

>Do tripods pick up vibrations when used in helicopters?>>>>>

Consider this before anyone rights it off as a useless question.

Yes! However, Camera on tripod, everything is vibrating at same rythum,
therefore everything is sharp!  Think about that first.

Then tell me it wont work.  Careful now if you haven't tried it!. :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant