Subject: [Leica] was:Oh, yeah/ now heli & tripod
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:13:14 -0800

>SNIP
><Lets face it, tripods are useless in helicopters>>>>>>>>>

Gee I don't know about that, have you ever tried it? ;) I mean don't make
wild assumptions unless you can back it up with experience.

Hell I've used a tripod on the flight deck of a C130 Hercules aircraft
while flying over the arctic at night to record flight dial arrangements
and crew!

Very successful photograph.

So why not helicopters?  I mean I've had some pretty steady rides in
choppers, as well as some of the hairiest you ever want to live through. :)
And thankfully lived to tell about it!

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant