Subject: Re: [Leica] Kill...Tripod...Thread...*
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 07:49:28 EST

In a message dated 1/10/00 10:40:08 PM, michaeljohnston@ameritech.net writes:

<< I've learned my lesson. The next time I see a particularly vivid and
clear photograph exhibited at a museum, I will do the right thing and
murmur sagely, "wooden tripod legs, most probably." Luggers within
earshot will nod in approval, and my reputation will begin to be
restored from the low depths to which it has sunk. >>

There . . . Now don't you feel better . . .

Bob (It's hard to take a stand on shaky (tripod) legs) McEowen