Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:M6 question
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 07:52:21 EST

A very kind offer but one, I'm sure, my wife would frown upon . . .
Seriously, I'm not THAT far in the hinterlands. I could drive two hours to
St. Louis and go to a camera store. But that would mean entering the city
unnecessarily and we don't want to do that, do we . . .

Bob (neither a borrower or a lender be) McEowen