Subject: [Leica] Re: Buddy can you spare a Leica?
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:35:03 -0600

At 08:01 AM 11/01/2000 EST, Bob wrote:
>So, does Leica have such a service?

I few tears (misspelled, but hey, it works anyway) ago I got a demo (read
like new) M6 with a 35mm Summilux as a loaner.  Kindermann (Canada) let me
use it for a week.  I made the arrangements through my local camera store.
No strings attached.  I sent it back after handling it very carefully
during the time I had it.  I shot some film through it, but not enough to
really get to know the camera and what it could do.

That was my first experience with a Leica.  It paid off for, because now
I'm a Leica user.  What a great service, to try out an M6 for a week! I
can't speak highly enough about them and their support.