Subject: [Leica] Re: Dictionary
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:14:25 +0000

But I like having you around just the same.
And by the way, I also like your magazine.  Perhaps you could
increase the Leica content a bit ?

- - - phong
<<<<<<

Thanks, phong (I think!). Actually the Leica content of the magazine is
way too high, proportionately speaking, given that they seldom support
the magazine. We've had two Leica cover stories in the past 5 years and
several features. Contax also doesn't advertise, and we just did a cover
and full feature on them. (Lest anyone think that advertising and
content always go hand in hand....)

- --Mike