Subject: [Leica] 75mm or 90mm
From: "Editors Guild" <editors@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:53:33 -0800

I'm looking for a longer focal length lens to compliment my 35mm.  I would
be happiest with an 85mm.  ( that means a 90mm) :)   Here's the deal...not
having access to any of the 90's, or the 75, I don't know what lens to look
at.  I'd prefer the speed, but I am equally concerned with the optical
characteristics.  Any advice would be appreciated.

By the way, photographer of the century...HCB, then Robert Frank.