Subject: RE: [Leica] 75mm or 90mm
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:34:36 -0500

If you prefer the speed, go with the 75, knowing the performance at 1.4 is
not ASPH quality, but is very good anyway. If you demand performance wide
open it's no contest, go with the 90 APO. If cost is a consideration, as it
was with me, go with the 90 Elmarit which is a very, very good lens for the
money (Leica-wise), but is no good for very low light.

I myself am waiting for day I can get a 75. It's one of those special lenses
as far as I'm concerned.

Greg Chappell