Subject: Re: [Leica] A more interesting question
From: lbonser@worldnet.att.net
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:32:32 -0800

While I agree personally on most everyone's choice of HCB as photographer of
the century, I think the second choice should be astronaut William Borman,
who's "Earthrise" photo from lunar orbit so drastically changed everyone's
perception of Earth and mankind's place in the universe.

I never felt so insignificant as when I first looked at that picture.

Les