Subject: Re: [Leica] was:Please now Midland.
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:20:59 -03-30

At 10:31 AM 15/01/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Hi Mike,
>
>They also chose Midland for it's land location.

         Closer to the transportation links in Toronto, too.

>"a town called Smiths Falls!"  Not a bad little place to visit, but who'd
>want to live there! :)

         Well, there is that Hershey chocolate factory that sells 5 pound
bags of broken bits for a dollar a bag... :^)

When I was working in Ottawa for AFP I used to make weekend trips down to
Smiths Falls......  This is why I had to leave Ottawa... HEALTH REASONS!!

Now, I live next to a micro brewery, HAH!

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart