Subject: [Leica] way OT: chawklit
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 22:13:40 -0500

2000-01-15-20:08:24 Martin Howard:
> Upon arriving in the States, I've been looking for decent chocolate.  One of
> the first ones I tried, just for the hell of it, was Hershey's.

Ouch.  Brown paraffin.

While the better-distributed Swiss, German and French brands tend to
be readily available here in the States, at least in metropoli, if
you're looking for a good US brand of chocolate -- have you tried
Ghirardelli yet?  Not a bit shabby.  Rich, earthy flavors which make
the likes of Lindt seem... effete.  It's from San Francisco, but has
become ubiquitous in livable parts of the country.