Subject: R: [Leica] Camera and photographer of the century
From: "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 10:09:12 +0100

Dear Raimo,
We still live in the year 2000 in Italy too. But this is not a good reason
to think that today we live  in the new century! Please try to make a count
from 1 to 2000.......
If you don't want to count from 1 to 2000, please take a look to the
Official Greenwich Site and read.....When the new millennium is coming?

All the best to you

Giorgio Ferrari
"fergio@galactica.it"