Subject: R: [Leica] Camera and photographer of the century
From: "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:50:31 +0100

Dear Raimo,
it's obvious that Time(years, months, hours....) is a human concept, and so
the time depend on our way of thinking. But, it's as much true that the uman
agreements had fixed some points. And one of these is that the reference
years begin from 1 to infinity (and 1 is, for civilized world, the date of
the birth of Jesus). So, that you want or not, the first reference
millennium of the new era came from 1 to 1000, the second from 1001 to 2000
ant the third from 2001 to 3000.
If my personal calendar has origin from the death of Beethoven, it's another
thing.....

All the best,

Giorgio Ferrari
"fergio@galactica.it"