Subject: RE: [Leica] A shop for secondhand in London
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:33:04 -0000

Caplan is fine, not a larege stock so his range isn't large and prices are
usually highish too. If you can find the time to leave the centre of London
visit a couple of people in the SW postal districts. Fieldgrass and Gale,
The Business Village, Broomhill Rd, L/O SW18 4JQ. 020 8870 7611, e-mail:
sales@fieldgrassandgale.com
and Jonathan Harris, 18 Ivory House, plantation Wharf, L/O SW11 3TN. 0171
738 2881, e-mail: jon@jonathanharris.co.uk

Both prefer advising of intended visits as their premises are not shops.
But both are a pleasure to deal with.

Jem