Subject: RE: [Leica] Reloadable cassetts (was: M6 baseplate)
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:41:55 -0000

Gaifana,
It's easy to figure the whole Leica thing as being 'cost-impractical'. I'm
sure some people choose to buy things, not because they are 'cost
practical' but because they justify it to themselves in some other way.
Ergonomics, sensual satisfaction, snobbery, delusion, paranoia, fear, peer
pressure etc.
But the reasoning, to a Leica owner, that Leitz cassettes are
'cost-impractical' doesn't hold much water for me!

Jem