Subject: Re: [Leica] now: 10 year spares (German law)
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 16:21:57 -0400

The same 10 year rule applies in the US. Well about 4 months ago I got a
recall notice to have the fuel injectors replaced because of fire hazard on
my late model AUDI. So I took it in to my dealer, but, they said there has
been a computer glitch and they don't know where in North America the parts
are.They sent out lots of e-mails looking for the parts. Shortly after that,
the Audi started running terrible, plugged fuel injectors. And Audi still
does not know where the parts are. Still waiting. Thank God for my old spare
car, an ancient Alfa Romeo.
Steve
Annapolis