Subject: Re: [Leica] Winter and dark out
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:56:03 -03-30

At 07:10 AM 17/01/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Ross McL.: >>>(anyone using their cameras lately?)<<<
>
>No, 'cause it's winter, and dark out...which is why we're getting in all
>these nattering disputations....<g>
>
>--Mike

         Oh, come on, Mike!  2PM yesterday I was getting AT LEAST 60th @
2.8 with Fujichrome 100..... in freezing rain.  I had to scrape the ice off
the lens between photos.

I'm going to ask Leica for a refund  for the un-used apartures above f4.0
which I never use.
Winter light is the best .... when it appears.

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart