Subject: [Leica] Photo Workshops
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:39:33 -0500

It is my turn to ask the advice of this august group. I have been given the
opportunity to attend a workshop this year. The only requirements are that
it be a maximum of 6 days duration and be located in North America. Being a
selfish sort, I want to go somewhere I wouldn't normally go and prefer a
"shooting" type workshop, not darkroom. The locations I have been thinking
about are Newfoundland, western Canada, the US southwest or California. I
would prefer an instructor who didn't look at my Leica M gear and ask what
it was.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Ken