Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Jobo and 4x5
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:40:56 -0500

Richard,

I had the Expert drum that held 10 sheets and it worked very well. I no
longer shoot 4X5, so I sold it, but still use my CPP-2 for all my film
processing (with 1500 series drums). I found the Expert drums - CPP-2
combination gave very even, repeatable results in B&W and E6
For what it is worth, John Sexton uses the Expert drums too.

Ken