Subject: [Leica] Millennium M6
From: Julio Marcos <jmarcos@mybanana.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:26:17 -0800

Hello,

This is my first message to the list. I just started using rangefinders
and really like this style of photography (currently have a CL).
I was thinking of getting a chrome M6, which I prefer over the regular
black. But the other day I went to Leica's site I was 'stunned' when I
saw the black-painted M6. Does the black-painted Leica look as good as
in the pictures? (deep black and shiny) Has anyone on the list really
seen it?
I've already checked Mr. Gandy's page on it, and there was a thread
which I didn't pay too much attention a few days ago. Can anybody
refresh me on its possible price?

Thanks,

Julio Marcos