Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa-R released!
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:16:02 +0100

At 6:13 pm +0100 19/1/00, Lucien wrote:
>Skip Williams wrote:
>
>> I was just trolling and I found the Bessa-R on Cosina's japanese web site
>
>The 90 mm frames are symbolic. (bottom right)
><http://www.cosina.co.jp/bessa-r/4.html>
>
>Lucien

Lucien,

What interests me is that the rangefinder is "high eyepoint".

http://www.cameraguild.co.jp/retinahouse/nikki/nikki20000108.htm

Here Mr. Mochizuki says, "snip-- The finder is just incredible as a camera
whose price is 68000 yen.  The double image is as clear as that of Mamiya7.
It comes close to the level of Leica M's. snip--"

Let us see how good it is.... ;-)

Cheers,

Mikiro
Strasbourg, Europe