Subject: [Leica] re: Put up or shut up ...
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:25:06 -0800 (PST)

> If we ALL claimed to have "secret sources" who verified our positions,
> then this list would become deadlocked.

Deadlocked? That presumes we're trying to get somewhere. I thought we were
supposed to converse, exchanging information and opinion as photographers
and friends. It doesn't seem to be the case as folks bicker back and forth
regarding who's right or wrong about inconsequential things.

I guess the need to save the universe through factual Leica trivia is too
strong a motivation to let an innocuous difference of opinion slide.

Godfrey
  wake me when the war's over