Subject: [Leica] 85/2 Jupiter-9 LTM
From: John Brownlow <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:56:24 +0000

I just bought one of these, with very slight cleaning marks on the front
element, for UKP 99. I will post some images as soon as I develop the first
film, as it has been discussed a few times on this forum. For anyone else
who's interested, Jessops Classic in London has another Jupiter-9, chome,
with slight cleaning marks for UKP 69, and a Canon 85/2 in LTM (don't know
the price). Nearby Museum Cameras has a Nikon 85/2 in LTM for around UKP
300.

One thing I have discovered is that it mates perfectly with my beat up Canon
7 RF, which has 85 framelines unlike my M4-P. It is the first lens I have
ever found that actually balances this body when it's on the strap. Hooray!

- --
John Brownlow

recent photos:    www.pinkheadedbug.com
  more photos:    www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk