Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: John Collier's post
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:11:42 -0500

Mike,

Off-list, because the list is utterly nuts lately. I gave up posting months
ago when that asshole Rabiner got "respond with meaningless drivel to
everything" disease.

I like your championing of the Spotmatic (available everywhere for so little
$$$).

Quality is about setting a standard for something, and meeting it. Usually
tolerances are involved. The meter is about adding functionality. If we want
to talk about the quality of that funcionality, that is something else.

Hope this helps if/when the LUG responses hit you....

Alistair

ps have you seen the CITY 2000 exhibit?