Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: John Collier's post
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:16:06 EST

In a message dated 01/20/2000 9:24:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
AStewart@gigaweb.com writes:

<< I like your championing of the Spotmatic (available everywhere for so
little
 $$$).

Interesting you should mention that. I use a couple of Spotmatics with a 15mm
Pentax rectilinear lens and a couple of  more normal screw mounts in addition
to  my M and R systems. The look is different but the resolution is very high
with the Pentax stuff.