Subject: [Leica] B+W multicoated availability
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:18:16 -0800

I just got this E-mail about getting some filters to round out my now complete
Leica M system. I thought some people might be interested:

I talked to John at the Filter Connection.  Nice guy.
I ordered: Yellow green multicoated  39 and 49 Green   39,46,49and 55 Light red  55
He thinks that the non-MRC (not multi-coated) filters should be in stock in the
USA and he would have them in 2-3 days then shipped to us.  We receive by end of
next week.  This is different from the reply from Schneider so we'll just have
to wait and see.
The MRC filters will take 6 - 8 weeks.
He suggested that I call next Tuesday afternoon and he'll tell me what he was
able to get and what is still on order..  So I have put a reminder in my Palm to call.