Subject: Re: [Leica] Skip to the Woodshed
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:11:06 -0500

It's not that I don't enjoy spirited debates or discussions.  In fact, the
old vs new Leica discussion is a very good one and I am sincerely
interested in results that are based on factual and documented events.  But
the various discussions have often degenerated into pissing matches between
very knowledgeable and respected persons.  I like a spirited, opinionated
conversation as much as many others, but I venture to say that few of us
want to witness these public pissing matches.

I'd just appreciate it if those persons would go off, do their
research/documentation, and then report back to the group.  It appears that
Stephen is attempting to do just that.  So we may get what I am after soon.

Here's hoping that the discussions keep on track and interesting and that
we never shy from our opinions.

MIke, Thanks for your continued contribution to the group.  See you here
and on the Olympus list

Skip

At 1/19/00 04:22 PM  +0000, you wrote:
>Be glad to. Just as soon as Marc agrees with me. <g>
>
>Seriously, nobody's forcing you to read the posts. Scroll past, or hit
>the delete key, whatever. I personally want to know the answer, and if
>it takes some digging and some disputation, so what?

Skip Williams
Westfield, NJ
skipwilliams@pobox.com