Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Tests?
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:35:27 +0100

All Leica lenses were rated as "Super", which means very, very good. There are no bad Leica lenses, but still, some were a little more "Super" than others.
But this is not so interesting, as we all knew that before.

My point was that the Voigtlander Bessa lenses got very high ratings. The Voigtlander Bessa R and lenses seems to be an alternative to be taken very seriously. That is all I wanted to say, and the reason why I posted all the numbers.
I think Cosina will sell a lot of lenses and M-adapters...

Hans