Subject: Re: [Leica] BAS test results
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:09:42 +0100

At 9:27 pm +0100 20/1/00, Hans Pahlen wrote:
snip
<<What raised this issue, was the fact that the new Cosina Voigtlander
lenses performed so well in this context. I was very astonished as I read
about it today, and that is why I posted to the LUG. If anyone wonders how
these tests are made, I will have to ask someone to translate page 3 in
FotoMagazin Extraheft "Special 1/2000". Even better would be if Erwin Puts
would care to comment the BAS test method, as I am sure that he understands
these matters much better than most of us.>>
snip

There was extensive discussion on the BAS tests.  You may want to search at
the following site.

http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/search.cgi?ln=leicausers&sp=1&q=bas+lens+tests
&x=29&y=7&s=1&o=0&ci=c072023541

Mikiro