Subject: Re: [Leica] Something BIG is happening
From: Pascal <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:26:25 +0100

On 21-01-2000 10:23 Jerry S. Justianto wrote:

>Fuji.
>They don't have good camera yet and concentrating in Digital photo.  Plus
>Leica already use Fuji for the digital technology.
>
>Samsung have upgrade their image in photo industry by using Schneider now,
>and they see it works.
>
>Jerry S. Justianto

Yes, Jerry, this may be interesting !

But I was rather referring to buyers of Leica equipment, i.e. customers
and users. Who would buy Leica if it had become Cosina ?
Now, that may be an entirely different proposition if it had become
Fuji...
;-)

Pascal

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
"Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives. If he's a Mac user
he'll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?"
- --Tom Clancy