Subject: RE: [Leica] Something BIG is happening
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:06:24 -0800

IMHO, Fuji optics are among the best.  It may be a good marriage.  Fuji gets
a name, and Leica gets cash and perhaps can develop some lower cost products
that are of comparable quality.
Personally, I think the reason Leica charges so much for lenses is simply
the fact that they do not sell enough to lower the price and remain
profitable. Maybe Fuji can help them do this.

Peter K