Subject: Re: [Leica] Something BIG is happening
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:18:52 -0800

> From: "Greg Locke"

> > >IMHO, Fuji optics are among the best.  >>>>

My three Fuji GW 690 II & III have produced the sharpest medium format
negatives I have ever exposed, bar none; and I have used Hasselblads, Mamiya
RB, and Mamiya RZ.
More than once I have had to prove that I had not used a 4x5 camera.

I sold my original 690II to a doctor in SC. I was so sad that a year later I
begged him to resell it to me. He did so several years later. I will never
sell it again, after all it is just like a M2 on steroids.

Joseph Codispoti