Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 -TTL or not?
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 23:58:09 EST

Hans,

Unfortunately, there are no M6 Classics left, as they went out of production
nearly a year ago.  In fact, it was almost exactly a year ago at the PMA show
in Las Vegas that I was informed that the LHSA black paint would have to wait
for the TTL camera because there were not enough classics left for us.  The
300 brass top plate classics were split evenly between the 150 Jahre Optik
and the King Bhomipol special.
Things have a way of working out and as it turns out, we will be able to
offer the camera in both .72 and .85 and the .72 will be approx. $2600 ($200
less than the Millennium) and $100 more for the .85.
Final details will be worked out at the PMA in Las Vegas in about two weeks.

Bill Rosauer