Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 5x magnifier
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 07:23:53 +0100

Sorry for the Saturday morning posting, but it is still Friday in many
places, and I will be travelling next week...

I just received the Leica 5x magnifier I won in the LHSA raffle. Not to
be ungrateful, but since I already have what I need in loupes, I am
selling this one. Obviously, it is totally new in box. The lowest price
I have seen it for is $189. I am willing to sell it for $175, shipping
included.

Please contact me privately if interested.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium