Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux result????
From: Chandos Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:18:28 -0500

symmetrical fall off at the corners in the worst case (see, for example:
What I see in yours look either like some interaction between filter and
lens--or perhaps even a processing problem.&nbsp; Have you got any other
examples?<br>
And, for what it's worth, all my Nocti images are shot through a B&amp;W
MC UV filter.<br>
Chandos<br>
At 09:26 AM 01/22/2000 +0700, you wrote:<br>
&gt;Hi Gang,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Please see my first pictures with my Noctilux :-(<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<a href="http://noctilux.homepage.com/photoalbum.html" eudora="autourl">http://noctilux.homepage.com/photoalbum.html</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Why do I get vignetting with these pictures?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Above me are 4 neon lights and windows on my right side.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;I am using E60 filter for my Noct.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;from 5 pictures taht I shot all at 1.0 all have some funny shadow on
it.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;JSJ<br>