Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux result????
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:44:14 EST

In a message dated 01/22/2000 2:10:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robmueller@home.com writes:

<< ould you accept this vignetting image from any other lens? No. Why must we
 make excuses for this? Because it is Leica? As an artist I object to this in

Please read Erwin Puts regarding the physics of wide aperture lenses and you
will see that it has nothing to do with being a Leica lens. The front
diameter is limited by how much rangefinder view can be acceptably blocked.
Bob Figlio