Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux result????
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:48:38 EST

In a message dated 01/22/2000 4:07:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robmueller@home.com writes:

<<  Why would I want this
 lens again? I'm not trying to be a smard A.., but something doesn't
 correlate. I admit I know nothing of lens, so what are the advantages?

To use it at f1!!!!! Why else would you buy it? I have pictures taken with
moonlight that are just beautiful. Also the effects of the lens under normal
lighting at f1 are truly beautiful.
Bob Figlio