Subject: [Leica] RE: Noctilux result????
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:14:35 -0500

While I would rather my Noct didn't vignette, I rarely find it to be a
problem. Most of my Noct photos don't draw attention to the vignetting due
to the contrasty nature of the light I use it in. If it is bothersome a
little judicious dodging when printing decreases the effect dramatically.

Hmm.. Now that I think about it I don't think I've ever shot an chrome with
the Noct.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>