Subject: Re: [Leica] It's the Glass/Camera!!!
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 18:12:18 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote, in part:
>> Martin Howard wrote, in part:
>>
>> I use Leica M cameras for the camera as much as I do for the
>> lenses.  It's small, quiet, jewel-like, fast, direct, engaging, dependable.
>> It connects me to the photographic process and the things I shoot, rather
>> than distanceing me from them.  I value that.
>>

> Hi Martin!
>
> It seems about a third of us like yourself tolerate the camera to get the
> glass.

Hmm.  Either I wrote something that I didn't understand and that has a
deeper, hidden meaning, or someone needs to read more carefully the messages
he replies to... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |